Today I’m sharing the first of several layouts that I’ve created with the new Christmas Past Collection from Creative Memories. The Christmas Past Paper Pack contains 12 sheets of designer print paper that is double-sided with 24 unique prints. Since the pack only contains one sheet of the woodland print paper, I used a mat from the Christmas Past Variety Mat Pack to continue the print on the second page.
I also used several of our newest tools to create these pages. The border across the top was punched from our new Silver Shimmer Cardstock with our Original Border Maker System and new Snowflake Chain Border Maker Cartridge. The border at the bottom of the pages was created with our Leaf Trio Punch.
I created the large Christmas Tree using the Grass Border Maker Cartridge of our Original Border Maker System, and the star on top was punched with our Shooting Star Punch. The small snowflake accents were punched with our new Christmas Quartet Punch. The beautiful die cut is from the Christmas Past Embellishments.
To make these pages, you’ll need:
Christmas Past Paper Pack
Christmas Past Embellishments
Christmas Past Slide-In Pack
Silver Shimmer Cardstock
Ruby ABC/123 Stickers
12-Inch Straight Trimmer
Original Border Maker System with Grass and Snowflake Chain Cartridges
Leaf Trio Punch
Shooting Star Punch
Christmas Quartet Punch
Small Hole Punch
To purchase any of these items, please visit my website.
- From Silver Shimmer Cardstock, punch two borders using the Border Maker with Snowflake Chain Cartridge. Adhere borders to tops of pages using Foam Squares.
- From Evergreen Cardstock, punch fern pieces using Leaf Trio Punch. Adhere across the bottoms of the pages as shown and accent with dots punched from red designer paper.
To Finish the Page on the Left:
- Add title with Ruby ABC/123 Stickers.
- Cut a 6-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ piece from the red plaid designer paper. Cut a 6-1/16″ x 4-1/16″ piece from the Evergreen Cardstock. Adhere the green piece onto the red plaid piece, add a photo, and adhere to page.
- Using the Original Border Maker System and Grass Cartridge, punch a border from Evergreen Cardstock and cut border off of cardstock at 2″. Repeat. From the borders, use All-Purpose Scissors to cut five pieces with diagonal edges. For my tree, three pieces are 3-1/2″ wide, one piece is 2-1/2″ wide and the top piece is 2″ wide. Use Silver Pen to outline grass edges. Assemble tree as shown onto page. From Silver Shimmer Cardstock, punch a star using the Shooting Star Punch. Adhere star with foam squares.
- Adhere die cut embellishment with Foam Squares and embellish with silver shimmer snowflakes punched with the Christmas Quartet Punch.
To Finish the Page on the Right:
- From the red plaid designer paper cut an 11-2/8″ x 6-2/8″ piece, and from the Evergreen Cardstock cut a 10-12/16″ x 5-5/8″ piece. Adhere the green piece to the red plaid piece and trim photos to fit onto the mat.
- Cut a 6-1/2″ x 1/2″ piece from the top of the woodland variety mat. Assemble these pieces and the photo as shown. Embellish with additional fern punch-outs and a rhinestone embellishment.
Stay tuned for more Christmas Past layouts to come…